Whether it is your home or it is your office, cleanliness is a must. Cleanliness doesn’t mean dusting chairs and tables, it means stopping the inflow of dust to the space you use. Using entrance mats at the doorsteps is a great way to do so. Also, ensure that you breathe pollution-free air. Air Purifiers can help take care of this. We can keep our environment clean using entrance mats and air purifiers together whether we are in Ireland or any part of the world.
Different types of materials are used in the manufacture of entrance mats. These range from coir to nylon, Cotton to Natural Rubber, and Polypropylene to Microfiber. The entrance mats can have different types of properties depending upon the material used. The following guide can help you decide the type of entrance mats you require.
Which is the best material for entrance mats?
- Nylon: Nylon is crush-resistant, and used heavily in places with maximum footfall.
- Coir: Coir mats are good at brushing away the dust. However, they do not dry up fast. As such, they are not a good choice for offices.
- Cotton: Cotton entrance mats are better than coir, as they dry up quickly. They are also washable and restore their original form after washing. Good for home use only.
- Loose Lay: Loose Lay mats have the best absorbency among all. Not only does it dry up quickly, but also has antibacterial properties. Good for both office and home use.
Depending upon your requirement, you can choose the type of material for the entrance mats you want at home or the workplace.
We all have seen air purifiers in our cars, at home, at offices. Do you know the purpose they serve? Well, they remove unwanted elements from the air. These can be dust particles, unpredictable biological compounds, smoke, dust mites, and pollen. Listed below are some air purifiers along with their uses:
Different types of Air Purifiers
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers: These air purifiers make use of UV rays to kill pathogens, viruses, and bacteria that may be present in the air. UV air purifiers kill these unwanted organisms by breaking the molecular bonds in their DNA. The cost of such purifiers can vary from $50 to $800 depending upon the models.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (HEPA) Air Purifiers: HEPA Air Purifiers use highly advanced filters to remove bacteria and germs that are larger than 0.2 microns. Such air purifiers can remove pollen, dust, dander, and mold from the air.
- Electronic Air Cleaners: This is one of the best devices to remove pollution from the air. It can be attached to an AC or a furnace to charge and trap unfavorable particles using static electricity. They are said to remove nearly 100% of the allergens present in your home.
- Central Air Cleaners: Central Air Cleaners purify the air by connecting to the central heating or cooling system. They can remove 94% to 98% of the bacteria, viruses, and pollen in your home. As they work in conjunction with an AC or furnace, they also increase their life by removing the particles that interfere in the working of the devices.
It’s the question of the surrounding environment. Keeping the environment clean is every citizen’s duty. Whether at home or office, ensure you always have a clean environment. You can use entrance mats to stop any dust from entering your office, or you can clean the surrounding air using air purifiers. However, consider the different types available and their uses before you go and buy one.